All attendees are given access to the online database of conference presentations after the event. Presenters must provide an electronic copy of their presentation or a related white paper in the format they wish them to be shared two weeks prior to the conference. Copies must be submitted by May 7, 2018, in order to be included in the proceedings and order to receive the conference fee waiver.
The acceptable file formats are: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or PDF.
To upload your accepted session, please complete the following steps:
- Log into plmworld.org
- Goto your My Profile (upper right corner under My Options)
- Click on the My Presentations under the Options menu on the right
- Select the presentation title you would like to edit
- A window will open with an icon to “Edit Files” on the top left
- Once you have clicked Edit Files you will see an “Add” button located in the File(s) field.
- Select the “add” button to add your presentation file. Browse your computer for the correct file and then open.
- Once opened you will see the file upload to the database, press OK and it will be saved with your presentation.
- To return back to your full list of presentations, go back to your Profile page.
Note: The final presentation as submitted will be reviewed by the Agenda Committee prior to the conference. PLM World reserves the right to decline and cancel any scheduled presentation if a copy of the final presentation is not submitted by the due date or if the presentation violates any of the PLM World policies.
Visit the Presenter Tips page for help in creating your presentation and downloading the PowerPoint Template.